xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Victim

Hostinglagoon Dietzel Dietzel

This is a quote from their homepage...

Hosting Lagoon is one of only a handful incentive based sites that actually provides its 100% FREE MEMBERS with the gifts and rewards promised. Unlike sites that promise to give you a free laptop, IPod, computer, and other similar free items our site is actually achievable. We have obtained enough sponsors so that you can earn your hosting from us 100% free without spending a penny out of your pocket. We provide only the best hosting. We have cut no corner using a budget data center or low end solution. Our servers are all equipped with at least 1GIG of Ram and are connected to a top Tier 1 Datacenter Facility. Our offers do not cost you ANYTHING to participate in, and do NOT require you to have a credit card to earn points. Our tests have shown you can earn enough points for free hosting AND a free domain in under 20 minutes in most cases! While there are enough offers to earn everything without a credit card or spending a penny, we have a few sponsors you can pick to signup for that require a credit card but give you enough points typically in one sign-up to qualify for everything you need!.
Our company was designed and founded by a few partners, who thought it was time for a change. While 90% of the reward sites on the internet NEVER payout. We pay out Each and EVERY time. Our forum which is packed with users will prove to you that we are real and provide what we promise! Visit our forum today at DietzelSupport.com and see for yourself how happy our users are.

This is a great site. Personally, I have not recieved anything from them yet, but I have used other Dietzel & Dietzel sites and recieved my prizes. This site offers free web hosting. You just complete a few offers and request your free web hosting.

You can get 1 & 2 years of free web hosting from Dietzel1.

HostingLagoon

Thanks! 9/10
Edited by Victim (see edit history)

If this Website is as credible and achievable as you say it is, then it really is a pretty good deal. Unfortunately, there is one prominent disadvantage:

In order to participate in our site you MUST be in the USA. This means your COMPUTER must also be in the USA connected to the internet in the USA.

This is rather limiting to people like me, who are not in the USA. But then again, the site owners have to look out for their best interest and remain within the limits of their sponsors.

Still, thank you for sharing the find, Victim :P

well... the control panel they use is absolutely horrible.i cant apply cos im in australia, not the usa"1 year free hosting" wot do u do when it runs out?even if i was in the USA i wouldnt bother.

Complete a few offers? Most of those offers will charge money if you don't cancel the offer on time. I'm sticking with Xisto anyway, HostingLagoon is unavailable for me anyway.

No actually they dont...

Here is a little display I made proving that you don't have to pay for many. You don't even have to complete the paid offers. I never have...

Posted Image

The top one is all the PAGES the site had for listing the free offers. The bottom is the pages for listing the offers you have to pay for.

HostingLagoon's website is down ... lmao. *wonders about their service uptime*. Anyways, I'm sticking with Xisto as usual.
xboxrulz

Its online, I just went there...

I am on there now. I am logged in and its working fine.

I joined Xisto because it has everything I need and their point system is structured very well. I racked up ten points from my first post. I was very excited and put in my free web host request immediately. I believe that was Aug 9th. I'm still waiting to be approved and after I'm approved, it will take anywhere from 24 - 72 hours for my domain to propagate. I put a shout out a couple of days ago asking when was I going to be approved. One of the mods replied, "dominus you will be approved in a couple of days". His following reply really blew me away. It was this, "maybe".I immediately went back to something that I was giving a try before. It is a web site called Hosting Lagoon. The reason I stopped using them in the first place was because they had a small problem at the time. I went back to see if the had that problem resolved, and they did/do. The problem was this; I had also joined Cash Lagoon and Domain Lagoon where I signed up for as many free offers as I could to receive my payouts. It was great. I recieved a free domain name registration and $20 cash to my paypal account in just a couple of hours spent on each. When I went to Hosting Lagoon, It was apparent that I had exhausted all of the free offers since the free offers were the same ones that I had previously signed up for on their sister sites. At that point I figured it was hopeless except for the fact that their site made promises of adding more sponsors in the near future. So in the mean time I figured I'd better go elswhere. I found these two places first, Your-Websites.com and Awardspace.com. I had everything set up, to the point of adding a cronjob and or smtp mail when I found that I had to upgrade to receive those services. Believe me, I did my due dilligence and researched everything before I tried their services. It's just that they made it look like they were included in my hosting plan for free. Which brought my to Asthost. God knows at this point I am frantic because a great business idea and concept that I'm trying to produce is still in limbo. I still don't have a web site and still waiting to be approved here at Xisto. Well, all is not lost...Thank you Xisto for not realizing the urgency of my needs. It has caused my to go back to Hosting Lagoon where I found that they had solved their ONLY problem that they had. Just as they promised, they added a ton of new sponsors to their list of free signups. Within a few hours I was putting in my request for free hosting which they are honoring as we speak. I don't care what anyone else thinks of Hosting Lagoon, I've tried all of their services and they have done everything that they claim to do and then some. I have never experienced any downtime with them either. I am one very satisfied customer and I didn't start on internet business' yesterday.Anyway, as far as Xisto is concerned, when they are ready to approve me, I'll still be here ready to use them because I guess they can't help it if they are overwhelmed with free hosting requests and they have fulfilled all of their other promises so far. It's just that I couldn't wait any longer to host my newest domain. (pairing-partners.com) No hard feelings but business is business. I'm well on my way to getting a new free domain from Domain Lagoon, and when I do, If I am approved by then, I will host it with Xisto.Dominus

Edited by Dominus (see edit history)