xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Downlinker

Windows Vienna

Hello With all!

I saw at Wikipedia, that the next operatingsystem after Windows Vista is Windows Vienna. Then i started wondering, how shall the layout be? I started surfing and found this video http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ What do you think about Windows Vienna? Will it be as awesome like Windows Vista? I really would hawe that desktop at the start :P

I doubt its real. It does look REALLY cool. Check out this video...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This one is kinda cool. I am not sure these videos are real though. I hate people that make fake videos.

Vienna is still under production, if I'm not wrong. it was planned to get ready in 2011. *not sure*
I'm wondering why such a long gap after Vista which released early this year. One gotta wait a long way to get the first hand on Vienna.

The long wait was because the original kernel was based on Windows XP, but it was really unsecure and a lot of things didn't work out for Microsoft, so they scrapped it and rewrote one based on Windows Server 2003 (NT 5.2) instead.

xboxrulz

I doubt its real. It does look REALLY cool. Check out this video...

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This one is kinda cool. I am not sure these videos are real though. I hate people that make fake videos.

That's not for Vienna. That's Windows Vista before the complete rewrite.

xboxrulz

I looked at the movies and I have to say I'm not one for the eye candy.In fact, for some strange reason, it makes me sick to my stomach.I might need counseling.If I'm ever forced into a situation where I have to use Vista or Vienna, I will probably have to spend 1 month getting rid of the glitzy-glamorous stuff and removing obstacles to performance.I hope Windows XP will continue to exist for a long time to come and that they don't find a slick way to shove Vista or Vienna down people's throats.

I hope next windows wouldn't be like that.. Let them concentrate first on improving Vista. I have the (lega) copy of Vista laying here on my table, but i putted XP back on it cuz vista just ate my memory with the new add-ons. (like the indexing system)

It's never too soon to create a new product. The search for a new XBOX was underway just months after the original XBOX release.Large companies take years to create a large product. Next Windows release is set to be 2010, which isn't too far away.xboxrulz