xisto Community
Silver Bluewater

How To Have The Domain In The Cheapest Way As the topic is

* This is the review and tip for having the domain in the cheapest way. Not a spam. I used my own money to check the service and I do not get any profit or in connection with netfirm.com than just an ordinary customer of the company.

* I have reviewed and searched for the issue here for quite a lot of time and this is the result. When you know better way to have the domain in the cheapest way than me, please post it as the comment. Your comment post will be very appreciated for the users of Xisto.com forum in the need.

http://www.netfirms.com/ gives you the cheapest price to attain the domain and it comes with a basic hosting plan of 1GB of datatransfer a month.

The price is 4.95$ and I have never seen something cheaper than this while there are some domains even offering free domain with looking very suspicious - or at least hard to accomplish for the most of users - requirement.

I checked the service by myself buying a domain from netfirms.com and everything seemed good except that netfirms.com does not give you URL forwarding service - to be specific, 301 redirect - although it provides such a documentation of making a same effect.

Domain forwarding service and supporting sub-domain features are excelent while there are no URL forwarding service.

1GB of data transfer can give you 536870912 page loads when it's nicely configured with exactly 2-kb web document.

--
Have a nice day!

My blog : silverbluewater.blogspot.com

Edited by Silver Bluewater (see edit history)

You can get a free domain from NamePros...all you really have to do is post on their forums. It's really about 2 hours of work in the NP$ Incentives forum (there's a guy in there right now offering to give ya 50 NP$ for just posting a comment on his blog) to get enough credits to register a domain thru them. They're an eNom authorized reseller, so the domain is actually in your name -- it belongs to you, so you can transfer it out wherever you want. I got several of my domains through them, it's really easy. Check it out when ya have time...it's really quite cool; it's also an excellent resource for web developers.

You can get a free domain from NamePros...all you really have to do is post on their forums. It's really about 2 hours of work in the NP$ Incentives forum (there's a guy in there right now offering to give ya 50 NP$ for just posting a comment on his blog) to get enough credits to register a domain thru them. They're an eNom authorized reseller, so the domain is actually in your name -- it belongs to you, so you can transfer it out wherever you want. I got several of my domains through them, it's really easy. Check it out when ya have time...it's really quite cool; it's also an excellent resource for web developers.

Thank you for sharing your valuable opinion over the issue here. While that NP$450 - NP$450 needed for a domain in brief look - would be not that worth-trying for some users, I'm sure that it would help some others since it seems it's not impossible to achieve by looking at it though I do not see why it's excellent resource for web developers. However, I'm sure that it would be an excellent resources for some users as well as web developers in some occasions. ; D

Thanks for that website! I think I'm going to use that. I've been hunting for a cheap domain name, even though godaddy's domains are only 4 bucks more, this sounds good.

Thank you for sharing your valuable opinion over the issue here and you welcome. : D

--
Have a nice day!

Thanks for sharing that website, looks like it'll prove to be a great resource for me, now and in the future! I'm up to nearly 100NP$ already so I'm well on my way to a new domain and it's really easy too.Thanks again for sharing the site! :P

Thanks for sharing that website, looks like it'll prove to be a great resource for me, now and in the future! I'm up to nearly 100NP$ already so I'm well on my way to a new domain and it's really easy too.
Thanks again for sharing the site! smile.gif

Thank you for sharing your valuable opinion over the issue here. Though, I'm not the one who posted NP$ system using domain provider - and so thanks need to be gone for ethergeek -, I'm glad to hear the domain provider with NP$ system which is seemingly working fine. : D

Better use sub-domains . Visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ NO ADS !!! with many features.

Thank you for sharing your valuable opinion over the issue here. It seems a really good url shortening service comparing to other services as far as I know of. This may be another alternative - and good one - for the users seeking for url-related issue or issues. : D

--
Have a nice day!

Glad my recommendation could be of help :PI only went to namepros because I wanted to prove that I could maintain a revenue-generating website as a zero actualized cost venture. To date, I've not spent a penny on my website, and it has generated revenue through adsense.If you don't have a need to get a domain for free, I would just go through a standard registrar like eNom or NetworkSolutions, etc...while Namepros may be free, if you're developing a website in anything but your free time on the weekends, your time is worth more than the value it gets sitting on forums to earn enough domain credits to get a domain registered.