xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xboxrulz1405241485

Macos X 10.5 Leopard Preview My preview of the all new Leopard

I'm waiting until at least October before trying to get my hands on a Macbook.
xboxrulz

hello,,i' newbie here,,
but i have a mac book,,
it's leopard v 10.4
but when i see the priview of the latest,,i'm very exciting,,,
and to upgrade it i must save my money right now,,,

ok guys,,we wait together of the latest leopard from apple,,
vista,,,there's no meaning to use it,, :blink::D

Welcome to the horde of mac fans. I would have waited, but the $1300 price for a Mac Book Pro was too good not to pass up. I wish it had a larger drive than 80GB, but hey, with a 300GB external...I hated to buy it, but my Tibook was getting too old, knowing that I would have to pony up another $129 in 6 months instead of waiting. But considering it is at least as fast as my Dual Core G5 machine (2Ghz Dual Core 1 chip), I'm getting a lot of production value out of it.

uhh i so wish i could afford a mac and i also wish that major compuuter companies would sell them i mean if i had the money i would run to the nearest apple store buy a macbook pro and a iphone and go set it up. i mean windows is so uncreative and just so dull and mr.fancy pants bill gates is copying them and running like a girl jeeeeeeeeeeeez man microsoft sucks mac rocks.