xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nik1405241546

Sketching Tool Suitable sketching tool to create a monogram/ logo

I want to modify an image in MS Paint and create a monogram/ logo. The drawing tools do not seem to be adequate to sketch a complicated shape. I cannot find any penlike tool to sketch. I am sure there are software packages that have this tool. Will I need any special device to draw or the mouse be alright to do this?

I'm sure there are tools out there that can help you manipulate this image without the need of any drawing device (it does help though for those that are creative with a pen <_<). If you want to go into image editing but don't want to pay a load of cash for programs like Adobe Photoshop, then I would highly recommend using The Gimp:

https://www.gimp.org/

The mouse was never meant to be used as a sketching tool. Even drawing letters can be a pain. If you want to do a lot of sketch work, invest in a electronic sketch pad.