xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Randle Densmore Jr.

Music thought I would add this topic

Okay I thought I would add this topic because most of the people reply about the same stuff people already said and I just got tired of that so I wanted to make a new one. Well I dont know what people really want to talk about but I was just thinking it could be like what your favorite bands are or when concert dates are coming up because maybe people on here would like to know about it.Well I guess I will start it. Some of my favorite bands are Red Hot Chili Peppers, Something Corporate, The Album Leaf, Radiohead, The killers. Those are just a little bit of what I like. I like all sorts of music from Rap-Country. I like mainly country and emo......Some concerts that I have been to are Godsmack, Disturbed, The Chili Peppers, Something Corporate, Weezer and Jimmy Eat World. The Godsmack and Disturbed ones I didn't really like because im not really into that kind of music I just went with my sisters and their friends. I felt awkard just standing there while people are going nuts......Country concerts I have been to are Keith urban, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, Chris Cragle.Well I made this again for you all to reply on it....I would like to know all the music you like and what concerts you have been to or concerts coming up or if your in a band and what type of music you play so just leave stuff like that in here.. Thank You :)

lol this is the whole topic of my website. my favorite bands are in no particular order: hed pe, 311, invain, chevelle, mudvayne, static-x, sublime, chimaira, uhmm my mind went blanki went to watch hed pe and invain and crazy anglos, index case, and cellsyst in concert like two weeks ago in houston, texas and it was awesome! hed pe has a great live show and the lead singer actually interacts witht he crowd! i love that. i hate it when the singer just stands there and sings and says something stupid everyonce in a while, jahred, the lead singer of hed pe, actually talks and has conversations back and forth witht he crowd. if you havent heard of them you need to download some fo their music. go to hedrocks.com and you streama nd download some! :)

W00t music.My favourite bands are:#My chemical Romance#Offspring#Linkin Park#Guns and Roses#Less than jake#Papa Roach#Kid Rock#Limp Bizkit#Dragonforceand i few more.....plus the WWE theme music collection....which i have a lot of! WWE rules

you thought you'd add a music topic ,eh, didn't see that one comming in the music forum, lol i'm just kidding dont get all personal on me :) .anyway favourite bands you say ok then, here goes:(IN No Order)RainbowDeep PurpleElfDioQueenThat the favourites out the way other bands/artists I like. again no orderAlice CooperGary MooreCreamKaiser Chiefs (see I do like new stuff too)The KillersFranz FerdinandThink thats It...