xisto Community
tyƒoon™

How Much Does Hosting Credits Cost? For package 2 hosting per day?

Hiya, can someone please tell me how much Hosting Credits are deducted from my account each day if i sign up for hosting Thanks B)EDIT:- Can you also tell me what packages are available Because im seeing on the main site that there is 500MB space and 10GB bandwidth package or the free advanced professional webhosting which has 1GB space and 15GB bandwidth which is a Group account and free domain. while in the forums there is also the ususal Package 1 and Package 2 :)

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

For your first question, a single point is deducted each day that you are hosted. Th point isn't taken in one go, over the space of a day, the system slowly takes 0.01 of a point away. Also, if you are signing up, when your sign up is approved, your hosting credits will drp to 3.So don't go getting a heap of points thinking you can keep them!

For more info on the credits system see - http://forums.xisto.com/topic/86545-topic/?findpost=1064322153

There are two plans available:
Package One:
20MB Space
500MB BW

Package Two:
500 MB Space
10000 MB BW

Hopefully this is helpful
-jimmy

I'll just throw this out there now as a heads up, if any of your posts are deleted by the staff, for whatever reason, you will lose the appropriate credit amount for that/those post(s). I'm not saying this because I've seen any of your posts be deleted, it just seems like people regularly ask the credit drop rate then notice a bigger then expected drop and get confused, so this would be why in the case that that occurs B)