xisto Community
Silver Bluewater

Very Good Tips For Bloggers(google Bloger) Introduction to the good site

I want to introduce a really good site called 'Tips for New Bloggers' - http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.de/.

This site has the best tips for bloggers who is interested in blogging and especially for the people who uses blogger service.

With this site and blogger, you would be able to have terrific blogging service provided from google blogger service.

With the site introduced here, you are most likely to have terrific blogging experience with cutting the edge tips for blogging.

With this site, you will feel like to move to Blogger.

With this site, you will be able to have your blog experience comparable to paid blogging service or even better.

With this site, you will feel the power of google at the same time since blogger's blogging service has the google at the back.

--
Have a nice day!

My blog : silverbluewater.blogspot.com

Edited by Silver Bluewater (see edit history)

Where is the "Tips for New Bloggers" site? You don't have a link.

I don't think I'd move to blogger anyway, I like wordpress too much, I'm just curious.

Maybe he was thinking about Google blogger service, probably this site : https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=blogger&ltmpl=start&hl=de&passive=1209600&continue=http://www.blogger.com/home

Where is the "Tips for New Bloggers" site? You don't have a link.

I don't think I'd move to blogger anyway, I like wordpress too much, I'm just curious.

Ic your point. By the way, do you know that blogger's each feeds can be used inside the website?

Blogger has a lot of features, check it out the link - uploaded - above when you feel like to, you may like it.

Thank you for your link. I gotta check this link out too.

--

Have a nice day!

Well, whether or not you want to use Blogger depends on what exactly you want. Blogger is easier to mess with than Wordpress (assuming that you're using the hosted version. The wordpress.com version is entirely different, and I believe it offers less customization than Blogger (Custom CSS is a paid service)).Obviously, if you actually had the resources to find a good host that supports php and the time to set up Wordpress (though I used fantastico), then Wordpress is definitely better. But Blogger is nice for those who want a blog without putting too much work into the nitty gritty details.As for that tips for new bloggers site, the title is rather deceiving. Upon first glance, I think that it offers tips for bloggers like me (I use Wordpress), but apparently it's only for people who use Blogger. Confusing.

Well, whether or not you want to use Blogger depends on what exactly you want. Blogger is easier to mess with than Wordpress (assuming that you're using the hosted version. The wordpress.com version is entirely different, and I believe it offers less customization than Blogger (Custom CSS is a paid service)).
Obviously, if you actually had the resources to find a good host that supports php and the time to set up Wordpress (though I used fantastico), then Wordpress is definitely better. But Blogger is nice for those who want a blog without putting too much work into the nitty gritty details.

As for that tips for new bloggers site, the title is rather deceiving. Upon first glance, I think that it offers tips for bloggers like me (I use Wordpress), but apparently it's only for people who use Blogger. Confusing.

Oh, ic your point(s). Thank you for your valuable opinion. As you might have known by looking at the content here, it's for others who use different blogger services than google blogger too. You really don't need to set up WordPress and run it along with the host unless you make the webpages using WordPress. When the final product goes beyond the blog, then it's the web-page and there's no need for using WordPress since it's blogging software. You might want to add some page-figures into the blog in different way keeping the form of the blog then it's blog and otherwise it's not a blog and so it's web-page. I also checked out wordpress figures and found out that it seems pretty much attractive, you usually do not need those kind of nice fancy add-ons and google blogger with this site support more of features supported easily than WordPress. I looked up and measured the things in wordpress and WordPress and concluded Blogger is better. Those only seemingly fancy sites using WordPress to make the web-pages is not a blog. In those occasions, making the web-site is better unless you give some very different aspects to your blog as the blog and when you go just a bit too much than it's the web-page and so not a blog. You also can do the stuff with Blogger(Google) with the host that supports PHP and etc. When giving the fancy stuff, using google service only becomes usually more than enough when using Blogger. WordPress might be looking fancy at first glance, it's really not the stuff making wordpress to be unique when you deeply look at the features except that integreated-stat-system. You can search for analytics for the blog such as using google analytics and statcounter - both are profesional stat services, not a built-in service like the one from wordpress - and so make Blogger to be better at the field too.

A blog (short for web log) is a website where entries are written in chronological order and displayed in reverse chronological order.

- from wikipedia.com typing the keyword blog around this time. Although blog can be treated as the web-page, blog has to keep its own features to be a blog and not a webpage as it has seen from the ecyclopedia called wikipedia. Blogger(Google) has a lot of potential than the wordpress although blogger(google) really does not advertise as the way wordpress - including the community - does to be specific. B)

--
Have a nice day!

Interesting tips. I, myself, use Facebook's blogging system (or Notes as they call it). Much easier and no random css/HTML needed. (Not that I don't know CSS/HTML, I just find it unnecessary for blogs.)xboxrulz

Interesting tips. I, myself, use Facebook's blogging system (or Notes as they call it). Much easier and no random css/HTML needed. (Not that I don't know CSS/HTML, I just find it unnecessary for blogs.)

xboxrulz

Ic. When you want features of more complicated blogging than Facebook - since Facebook supports something post like from blog as the notes although the features may be limited - then try out Blogger and the site explained in the post. You may like it. <_<

--

Have a nice day!