xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Corey

Boot Problem

ohhh,what you mentioned and decribed is not very details,but i will help you out with some advice by steps,following:

1.with the systme CD to boot your pc and select recovery control panel to recover your boot file.then you will see a dos screen like C:/ and you type chkdsk /p.enter!then type fixmbr.enter!then you can live here by typing quit.

2.second go to the safe mode to delete all the prefetch files locates under windows.then use regedit to fasten bootloading:"HKEY _ LOCAL _ MACHINE SYSTEM /CurrentControlSet/ Control Session Manager /Memory Management PrefetchParameters" select the EnablePrefetcher key in right window,to change 3 to 1.

3.by type msconfg in run window to perfect you startup program.finally to the systm of my computer,to edit the boot.ini.the best status:

[boot loader]timeout=5default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS[operating systems]multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /nodetect/noguiboot

complete all the step,you can resart you pc in normal.
if what i list can not solve your problem,you must think about your device,the hardware.especally the main memory and cpu.
good luck.