xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ginginca

Not Working Again

I went through hosting issues recently. And now I'm having them again.A few weeks ago my hosting account stopped working (industry-online.com) even though my credits had never dipped below 10.It took several days, but finally the problem was corrected except for email. That took about another 4-5 days to get that working.A couple of days ago it stopped working again. No site, and no email.I have already replied via email to the person who corrected the problem in the first place.Honestly, the hosting worked find for at least six months, and now these problems are not only coming up out of the blue, but are taking a long time to be dealt with.Just like the last time, my account credits never went below zero.Is anyone else having similar issues?

At the current time my site appears to be functioning, and I haven't noticed any issues in the past (other than the one time when there were the major issues with lots of accounts)....So maybe you should e-mail support for help, as it is probably an individual account issue?

Check this out:

The hosting STILL isn't fixed.

But I did receive an email:

This message is regarding your Ticket ID #WIX-369947. We are changing the status of this ticket to 'Closed' as we have not received a response from you in 24 hours.

Subject: hosting errors

Department: Xisto - Support

Priority: Medium

If you have any further questions then do let us know.

Xisto Corporation

I had already logged in twice and posted a reply. I have no idea what they're talking about.

AND when I tried to email support, it bounced back to me.

ginginca, When you contact support, please be clear with your issue. There are more than a thousand reasons because of which mail stops responding. Please provide us with the error that you get, when you try to access your mail.

ginginca, When you contact support, please be clear with your issue. There are more than a thousand reasons because of which mail stops responding. Please provide us with the error that you get, when you try to access your mail.

The hosting is NOT working anymore. When I go to my domain - I get the asta default page.

Perhaps the server is temporarily down? Lately lots have had thier sites down. If you have a asta sub domain then wouldn't asta page be like the parking page? If so then your server is just down or something and It'll pass.

I have had problems since the middle of April and my credits never went below zero. Sure I can understand a glitch. But this is almost four weeks now. And they had it back up at one point, for a few days only. Then suddenly it reverted back to not working.
A few times tech support has said: what exactly is the problem?

So I reply or post replies in the tickets. Eventually I get an automated email saying they are closing the ticket because I never responded. But there's an entire thread in there of what they typed, and what I typed.

I don't know how much more precise I could be by saying that it is completely down and that I did nothing. The symptoms are exactly what happened when my credits slipped below zero in the past.

But now my site is dead in the water. I'm sure I've even lost my google indexing by now.

I think the only reasonable issues I had with the hosting is not my site working, but the features in CPanel. I wanted to look into my WordPress files and install other scripts, except it turns out that I can't because it's giving me a 404 error. I e-mailed the host about it but they just gave me two automated messages back. I don't want to speak to a robot, I want a person to fix it. Turns out I can't change themes either among other things. Anyone else having this issue? I don't know whether to stick with Xisto or move to another one since it's been like this since the renovation.