xisto Community
OpaQue

Wellnesspositive.com : A Guide To Good Health Health of mind, body and spirit...

Hello Members,

We are proud to announce Xisto's Health site, WellnessPositive.com. Here you will find detailed information to help you on the road towards a healthier and happier life.

Topics on this site range from Physical Fitness to Weight Loss; from Body-Building to effective Self-Defense; from Meditations that calm the mind, to ancient eastern Philosophies that will help you walk the paths of this life with courage and contentment!!

The aim of this site is simple - it is to help people to be healthy and happy, calm and content. Here on these pages you will find, among other things, meditations to calm the mind, to reduce stress and to improve focus.

Here you will also find exercises to maintain health and fitness in a MINIMUM of time per day. There are also pages of easy, effective and efficient ways to control and reduce one's weight.

And as you exercise and practice meditation, you will find that you feel good, and that your mind is calmer and more at peace as well - 'A healthy mind in a healthy body.'

There are also sections on practical Self Defense, to help keep you and those you love safe.. always.

Lastly, and perhaps most important of all, you will find ancient philosophies and teachings from the east on these pages that will help you on the path to contentment, peace, happiness.. and all else that makes a life TRULY worth LIVING. These teachings are completely non-religious. They are merely here to help show a way to happiness - for yourself, for those you love.

"Health of mind, and body and spirit. This is the core purpose of this site, the essence of Wellness Positive."

Chief Director of WellnessPositive : Alexander Pheonix

Thank You,

Shree

Hello,Nice site opaque and nice material Alex. I work at my and have my pets but tyhe thing is I do not have the time to workout so I guess i can try this out for and post a topic if it is good or bad. The only exercise I do is walk my dogs and play with my cats or puppies.My boyfriend is entertainment enough lol. I believe that in this time and age the health of both the mind and soul along with your body is crucial for healthy living with all the stress and competition going on.Cheers B)

Wow, very impressive... I am liking this community already and I haven't even really gotten my feet wet... a little damp. My wife is a Nurse, and she would be pleased to follow that site. I am the web designer or whatnot in the household, but I plan to revolve my family with my site and such... so seeing additions to such a vast site like Xisto would always be a positive.I hope that if and when I am able to get my 'revamped' webpage up and running, I would like to try to add my touch to the community how I may be able.Keep up the good work, which I am totally sure you are already!- bob (AKA skedad) -