xisto Community
hazemmostafa

How To Control A Text Area . Use it in web designs using PS

Hello ,

Using the Text follow Path Method I'll show you the way to control a text area very simple .

You may find this useful when design a web page template

Lets start .

In most cases when you design a web page template you will need to change font family or size of the text

So the whole template will change its layout ..

To control this in a friendly way use text follow path method . How ?!

Let me explain to you

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The most important is that when ever you need to change the text , font , style or size

of the text inside this text area it will stay inside the Work Path ..

ok .. now very important this method is cool BUT

The text area is a fixed size you already selected

so IF you add more lines of text you will have to decrease font size or else it wont be visiable at all

TRy it yourself ..........

Hope you like it ....

I think so. Just choose Horizontal Type Tool (as it always be) or shortcut T and drag a rectangle. No need to kill time ;) You may choose Align Left, Align Right or Justify as in Word in the tool bar.I discovered after 2 weeks of using that the two Enter Key have diffrent functions. One to begin a new line and one to finish Type command. How fool!! ;)

I don't see a reason to take all the unnecessary steps to do this because with the Photoshop at school, you only need to drag a rectangle the fit your text in. Same with Microsoft Paint. ;)

I think the user is trying to explain how to get a greater level of control, that could be found useful when designing web content.I am not entirely sure myself, but it doesn't look like they are doing the norm here.