xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Cpanel Suggestion for faster loading

I wanna suggest a new skin, that takes a much shorter amount of time to load, cPanel is very slow on my side, i dont know if im the only one, but my connection is good so it cant be that.Maybe you guys could add a LoFi version of cPanel in, that doesnt have a large amount of images in it (im guessing thats whats causing the slow loading)

I wanna suggest a new skin, that takes a much shorter amount of time to load, cPanel is very slow on my side, i dont know if im the only one, but my connection is good so it cant be that.
Maybe you guys could add a LoFi version of cPanel in, that doesnt have a large amount of images in it (im guessing thats whats causing the slow loading)

I agree. Before, I was using another hosting service, and their cpanel was soo slow, it took me about 10 minutes to load it. I think it was because of my internet was loading, but it loads on every other page other than that. Does anyone know what the problem is? I'm using LAN and not dailup or cable. Thanks.

There are some skins that don't have pictures!!!

Just click on Themes on the bottom of the cPanel, and change it.

65059[/snapback]

Could you tell me wich themes don't have pictures then? There are alot of themes and i dont wanna try them all, simply because it's so slow :)

they still use images, just not that many..they should suit your needs though.

Cpanel interface has many bugs. They keep fixing and release patches. Which are updated periodically. We had a few complaints regarding it but we have fixed them. The Cpanel interface is much faster now.