xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nickmealey

Last Minute Site Work -any more tips?

I'm just now going to start "officaly" building my site. I now have the layout, so i'm going to start building the links. my site is: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I'd aprreciate things that I could fix, before it's to late.

Your site seems to be good. Since most of the menu are yet to be linked to their destinations it's hard to comment them at the moment. The top banner picture is nice. I like the right background image as well. Once you finish it will be a very nice site. BTW your page name is defualt.html when I was about to click I thought it will lead me to error page because the spelling is wrong... but it worked... are you thinking of changing it to default.html ?

Get rid of all links that go to a page that says "Coming soon". It is better to have no links at all then to link to a page that is incomplete. Other than that the site is fairly slick.