xisto Community
Binod Singh

Quality Of The Website checked by Admin.

Does the quality of the website is checked by the administrator and if it is below some standard is it allowed or not? Do you provide any suggestion for theme of the website or enhancement of the features introduced in the website?

I am member of Xisto since a long time. I was a regular poster here always having credits above 10. But since last month I am on a offical trip to a very interior place where it is not possible to access net very often. So now I have minus 13 credits (Offcourse my account have been suspended). But still I am not thinking of moving elsewhere because hosting is not the only thing I have found here. The community I have found here is the best of all the fourms I have found. I will try my best so that I can earn positive hosting credits and my site soon be again online.

Checking the sites even before it is being hosted is not possible and as far as I know the admins. do not check the quality of the site to be hosted. If you have read the terms of service carefully they didn't mention about this. So it means they probably don't check it. But once hosted, we are under their radar. If any illegal files are pushed in, they can terminate our hosting accounts even without giving a warning and that's quite fair because they have clearly mentioned in their TOS about this. However, they always give warning first, in fact they wait till the credits go even below minus points.