xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

Things I Learned From Watching Happy Feet 8 Times

I've watched happy feet, when it first came out in theaters because there was nothing really else that was appealing. Me, personally, I'm not into happy go lucky, everybody lived happily ever after movies. So I wouldn't watch it 8 times lol. I do say, it was a good movie, if you're into those types of movies. I'm more into horror type films.Those are cool findings though <_<

Wow.. I heard so good about this movie but I had not the chance to watch it yet. Loads of people sad that is relly good for children but that it's even better to adults! I am looking forward to watch it, but I'm sure once or twice is enough! I have no such a patience so see this kind of things many times!Thanks for share!

You were able to get through the movie more than once I see. I wasn't really able to get through it once, but I really wasn't watching it. I was kinda into other things and I had caught some scenes here and there. My daughters had it on and had been doing so all day long. I see that you have seen it 8 times, I think I have seen Shrek like mega multiple times in a day... my little man watches it over and over when we travel on our DVD player in our van.Robin Williams IS THE MAN... I love the watch and in this case listen to this guy... He can do it all. I think hearing him doing the voices got me into some of the scenes. That and we were on vacation to a beach house so I wasn't really into staying in and watching movies all day.Really good review, it sounds like what my wife and I do after watching movies at least once. We should be critics... actually, we were movie critics for our college paper... Will have to do it again for my webpage... Hey you just gave me an idea!Enjoy and don't forget the popcorn!- skedad -