xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Rokovski1405241545

Gta Iv

Yea I know, my roomates moving out and taking his 360 with him before then so I'll need to find a way to buy a new one for that haha. Looks amazing, they're finally bring the GTA world into a realistic looking place. Should get Jack Thompson up in arms again too which is always entertaining :ph34r: Some set of people are already mad that, apparently, Liberty City "now" looks like NYC. Shocka!But yea, looks amazing, I can't wait.

So uhh... Is it going to be out for the Wii or just Ps3 and xbox? Because i think it'd play awsomely on the wii (Like the godfather which is a GTA clone but a little... more violent... And a better story line, but slower cars...

Some set of people are already mad that, apparently, Liberty City "now" looks like NYC. Shocka!

I thought the buildings and landmarks looked familiar LOL...even the GetALife building :)
@Killer008r: From what I read so far, it's only available on the XBox 360 and PS3. I wouldn't be surprised if they expand it to include it on the Nintendo Wii in the near future :ph34r:

I'm waiting for the PC version, and as usual they haven't announced anything yet. They threaten with each version that they won't release a PC version because of piracy, but eventually they will anyways as it's still money in the pocket. I guess they're prepared to avoid another hot coffee incident.

Those in New York who are upset are morons who don't understand the medium. There are a dozens of movies taking place in NYC that obliterate the city or demonstrate crime shown there, but a game would be taking it too far.

I like the new setting and look of the city. It's a smaller mass than San Andreas, although they aren't wasting space on huge fields and stuff like that. I think I'm going to replay San Andreas soon.

There has been an interview in gameinformer magazine, and while I will not post a link of the entire enterview typed out I will link to a summary of what was said;
http://www.gta4.net/news/3857/gta4-world-pes-subscribers/

Does look neat and seems well worth the extra wait :ph34r:

I've bought every version of GTA, rather than pirated it, just because they are good quality games in terms of design and the amount of play time you get out of them. Sure, you're going to get some jerks who pirate it, but overall, if a company makes a good product that doesn't suck too bad, you'll sell more copies than people will pirate. Plus, with the size of games nowadays being on dvds and whatnot, it takes too long to download these games to make it worth the time.I truly hope they make the PC version, or else they're not going to get my 40-50 bucks :) Mini Rant: It ticks me off that they make these games for Consoles and port them to PC. The original GTA was created FOR the PC... I feel like I get ripped off with these games because they aren't optimized for PC and thus usually need a dozen patches to make the games playable. Hitman Blood Money's crappy performance bug when it first came out is a prime example. I bought the game with all the recommended specs, and I go to load it up and I get 4 frames per second, because ATI cards weren't supported correctly or some dumb thing, and I had to wait till the patch came out to play a game I paid good money for! It just irks me :ph34r:

I had it with rockstar...al through i am a hardcore GTA Fan but I m tired of that same old story,

One man Comes to town, starts small and has to rise to the big/ top, gotta do missions for boss as under boss, Hell its same old story every time, GTA 3, Vice city, sanandreas, Libertycity stories, vicecity stories NOW GTA 4???

on other hand look at games like Mafia(2001) Godfather (2006) saints Row( 2006) SCARFACE( 2006) they all rock....Rock star should just change their writers for a change....<_<

New gta game will come out this year. Rockstar Games realesed a short trailer.Here is the link for anyone who is interested:
[post="http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/[/post]

I cant wait to play this game. but i will have to wait few months more :P

Grand Theft Auto IV, upon my first glimpse at Rockstars latest installment of there biggest franchise. I noticed crisp clear graphics, moving billboards, and wonderfully rendered water. But I'm left wondering how will the camera angles work out, how will the targeting system be used, will there be name brand vehicles? Still no information on these aspects of the game have been announced. If Rockstar wants to wow its fans I suggest an excellent story, and a smooth targeting system. Untill then good luck Rockstar!