xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Would You Buy This?

Hi,

My son wanted a shoutbox script so he could give away shoutboxes to all his buddies on all the gaming sites. So I wrote him one and he put it up on http://shoutboxpro.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

He liked it so much and got such great comments that he talked me into selling the script to some of his buddies that wanted to give away free shoutboxes to their other buddies.

Anyway, one thing led to another and finally I set up http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ to sell the script to ANYBODY that wants to give away free shoutboxes. As far as I know it's the ONLY script on the internet that allows you to host shoutboxes for other people. There's lots of shoutbox scripts but there isn't one that allows you to give away shoutboxes to other people (that's why I wrote the script for my son in the first place).

Since the site has been up I've gotten about 60 orders from the 500 or so people that have visited.

My question to you, as a reader of this forum, is... would you buy the shoutbox script from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

If not, why? Anything that you could tell me to help me improve the site would be greatly appreciated. Please be as specific as possible.

Thanks,
Vernon

no but i could write one myself, its an extreamly basic script.

Thanks fo your opinion Ed, but I was looking for honest INTELLIGENT feedback.

Thanks anyway,
Vernon

This seems like a really unique idea, even though I don't quite grasp the concept. I think what you need to do, because I myself don't quite understand the difference, is clearly explain the benefits/difference of choosing Shoutbox Pro compared to any other free tagboard hoster like Cbox. Good luck! :ph34r:

This seems like a really unique idea, even though I don't quite grasp the concept.
I think what you need to do, because I myself don't quite understand the difference, is clearly explain the benefits/difference of choosing Shoutbox Pro compared to any other free tagboard hoster like Cbox.

Good luck! :ph34r:

Good point. Thanks Vue.

Vernon

Great script but I look forward to get that script a cheaper price like US15 something then I will buy it ;)-reply by Faizal