xisto Community
AUSTiiN262

Graphic I Made For My Site! =DD

I don't see any graphical image in your post there unless you are referring to your avatar in the profile only?

I have also been trapped, but the image is there. You simply have to click precisely on the words "Click to view fill image".

Oh hey!Nice image! I like how you blended the individual images together. However, if you added a blending effect to the text or added a border, I think the signature would look a bit better. :ph34r: Anyway, good luck with your signature-making! :)

Very neat blending, and the colours are pretty OK for a web site :ph34r: However, you definitely won't be able to use the image in this form - its size is over 200kB! You will either have to reduce it's size (which is not a practical solution), or save it as a JPG file. You will lose some quality, but also reduce the loading time of your web page, which is a really really important factor when trying to attract visitors :)

Looks very nice, especially for a first try :ph34r: I like the images you used and the blending and color choices and levels, all just feels really solid. My only suggestion would be to make the text different, while the font is fine maybe make it a little larger or sharpen the edges up a bit. As it stands there it seems like the words are almost about to flicker out, personally I like anything I'm expected to read to be able to be read at a glance. This isn't to say to make the words huge and ugly, just make it slightly more contrasted and sharp.