xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Is Any Publicity, Good Publicity? Lots of celebs follow this rule but is it really worth it?

Hello,Nowadays we hear so much about celebs going to rehab or partying super late and alleged affairs and all that sort of stuff... But are they really happy?They do anything possible to get their faces or names in the daily local. I mean cheap publicity but that too can sometimes save their sagging careers.What do you think about all this ? Would you approve of all this kind of cheap gimmicks.P.S I dont know whether Iam in the right place so feel free to move me If Iam not.Cheers,;)

Edited by velma (see edit history)

(Err perhaps there could've been a better subforum to post this in, but I'm unsure.) It would be good if you offered examples to your statements, but I'm thinking in the lines of Britney Spears shaving her head bald. It's the weird world of celebrities that I will never understand. =x

Hi Vue,I know what you mean, The reson I did not put up examples was because I dont want to hurt anybody's feelings. I mean if you are a britney spears fan and then something nasty is written then It will make you feel bad but My question was about the fact that whether they do it on purpose? Do they enjoy that kind of publicity as long as they are getting it.Iam just curious you knowCheers, :ph34r: