xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Killer008r

Wii Would Like To Play :d

Think it's tough to say who coined that word, it felt natural to everyone and frankly I don't care.Well I knew I would be rather busy after the Wii release date and it would take a while for more quality titles to come out, but I had good faith in that and got one ASAP. I certainly don't regret it with Twilight Princess and the Wii nights with friends playing Wii Sports, or especially Wii Play. Twilight Princess and Wii Sports were all I needed for a nice launch, and the game was definitely worth it.Wii play seems to be getting bad reviews here and there, I reckon they expected huge mini-games. These do nicely, and is the best game for buck (~€4 here) I ever purchased. The Tank mini-game is very addictive to proceed in the levels with 2, still haven't finished that game as it becomes very difficult.There are some titles I'm still interested in playing and I reckon I will play soon enough. It's an innovative console I trust will get more and more interesting titles soon since it's unexpected success.

I don't Understand how Zelda is a mini game. While you can sit there and Say that most of the games are pure Mini games the fact stands that most of the games that started with the wii are Great games, Red Steal, even though got bad reviews, Wasn't a horrible game, just wasn't very hard. Call of duty was very good, and the graphics were alot better than most people think that it would be. (Oh yeha you said that Wii graphics lack inovation look at zelda... that should be inovative enough for you ***twilight w/ the wolf*** pretty good graphics) Then you come across games like Elebits. with the Katamari style graphics, and intresting game play This game, although it has a childish tone, is really good (like katimari). The godfather.... Yeah it's out for other consoles too but w/ wiis godfather when you choke someone, You're choking someone, you're doing the motions. Which makes it insanely fun :) expecially since it has the same GTA style gameplay w/ a storyline. The only actual mini games on wii are the stupid Disney games and then. Wiis first releace Wii Sports ( which you gotta admit is addicting), Wii Play (again pretty addicting), Monkey ball has alot of mini games (but still has Monkey ball story mode), and then Wario ware. Which is a great multiplayer game, when everyone is standing up doing the akward positions with the Wiimote (which nintendo uses the word Wiimote so I think it's Nintendos word...infact in E3 the nintendo spokes person called it a WiiMote) The fact of it is that people who are these so called "traditional gamers" are Xbox gamers who think Nintendo sucks just because it's not Xbox. Most of these "traditional gamers" havn't even tried to play a Wii and say "I don't even want to try it because it sucks". Find a friend w/ a wii, play it with him/her, and I assure you... Infact I'll bet you that you'll fall inlove with it. Not to mention when games like Spore, Super Smash Brothers Brawlers, Metroid, and Mario coming out.-edit- Forgot this part out sorry-edit-I don't understand what you're saying by a combo... Nintendo will NEVER sell their product with another system. End of discussion. And it seems like the definition of a "Traditional gamer" is an Xbox fan. Which dosn't make sence since Nintendo pretty much made it all happen. w/ Donky Kong, that old game where you were the plumber and you had to save a princess by jumping over barrels and fire to catch the ape and get the key. That and before that the Mr.Game&Watch handheld systems. A traditional gamer, is someone who likes games all togeather. I don't have a definant problem with the other systems, I try them out and I fourm opinions on my own, I don't say "Xbox is the best because it is,... because Halo,...because you can mod it to play Every game and some how even wii games (Myth)". I'm a traditional gamer who plays all consoles and maybe dosn't like all of them, but still dosn't opinion it based on inexperience. Alot of people (no offence but I see it more often in Xbox gamers) who have never played the Wii (who are now and days known as "Traditional gamers") Say that the Wii is all Mini games and has "No games" but that's completely incorrect I own close to if not half the games that are out for the Wii and 2 of them are mini games 2 out of 12. There are currently 20-24 titles out for the Wii. I've rented 7 of the others, 2 of which were mini games. That makes it 17 game out of the possible 20-24 that aren't mini games. So that kind of has to say somthing about it "not having any games" right? That has to say that the people have never actually played a Wii, Just saw some of those games being played and decided it looked stupid because "they don't like the fact that you havet to move around alot" which you don't and they think the controller style is uncomfertable? Which is probaly impossible because instead of having your hands close togeather you can actually hold the contoller how ever you want, like for example resting one hand on your legs while the other is on an arm rest. And some times you don't need the nunchacku so you can just use one hand. Maybe you should base your Opinion on facts like the list below and not on the "Traditional..." (xbox) "...gamer" status quo.-edit\-Oh and "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wii_games; a list of the games and Guess what you person who wanted Guitar Hero II "Guitar Hero II- Harmonix Activision- 2007 " There you go. Wii is even getting Guitar hero... AND DDR, So. Idk What you're talking about with the whole guitar hero has a guitar to make it so much better. Because Wii will obviously have a guitar too. :ph34r: And if you look at the games there aren't only alot of Mini game-games on there. So again Don't say Wii has NO games Unless you actually know what Wii has.

Edited by Killer008r (see edit history)