xisto Community
xboxrulz1405241485

Happy Feet! on DVD/HD-DVD/BD-ROM

Thanks for the screenshots xboxrulz! :) I've yet to buy he movie, but I suppose that's partly my fault. I went to a local Wal-Mart because it's closer to me than a Best Buy, and they didn't pack neither the HD or BR version of the movie, just regular DVD. Well maybe this weekend when I have more time. I have to commend to the artists though, those penguins are not far from realistic. :ph34r:

odd... my Walmart carries both HD-DVD and BD versions of Happy Feet and the DVD version was on sale. Then again I'm in Canada, which may explain why :P.

True, the penguins are so "realistic" I thought it was real on DVD ... I wonder how it looks like on HD-DVD on a 1080p TV :P.

xboxrulz

When I first saw the advertisements for this movie when it was in theaters, I thought it looked pretty dumb. But since I'm such a kid at heart, I've grown to like seeing the Happy Feet comercials now. My step-kids saw it in the theater and really liked it. I guess I will be getting them this movie for Easter. That way I can see it :ph34r: . And thanks for those screenshots!