xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

I Keep Getting Errors When.. ..trying to view directories on my site

My site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, I set the servers in GoDaddy for my domain to ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.comEvery time I try to go to a directory on the site (for example, /boards) I always get a 500 error. I keep getting it and even got it when trying to log into my cPanel. It's extremely annoying! :) Can somebody please tell me why I get these errors?

My site is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

However, I set the servers in GoDaddy for my domain to ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com

Every time I try to go to a directory on the site (for example, /boards) I always get a 500 error.  I keep getting it and even got it when trying to log into my cPanel.  It's extremely annoying!  :) Can somebody please tell me why I get these errors?

64846[/snapback]

Hmm .. your post is abit confusing .. you said that your site is subzero.trap17.com .. but how come you have set the server in godaddy? Did u mean that you buy a domain name and set it to dns1.trap1.com ?

If this is the case, did you even park the domain in the cpanel? I have the new domain pointed the Xisto.. but how Xisto knows which account should the domain pointed to ?

THere are thousands of account in Xisto.

Also as whyme said, it may take 24-48 hours for the domain name to propagate and fully working .. If you had done everything corectly.

When you set up your account tell them your domain, now you will need to request a domain change for your name for 10 credits.
Doz it 's a new policy of Xisto????
!!
anything i did all need credit!!?
Definetly,I'm dispointed with it. the much more better service of free webhost is all over the world but not here.

No, I set it a looooong time ago and it I parked it right when I set it. I don't know, it wouldn't work at all last night but it seems to be alright for now.