xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bảo Tuấn

Photographers And Artists Needed

No…No.. its not some scam and yes its true I don’t have any money to pay you. But I thing you can benefit from this:I have this new site that makes email signatures that look like business cards.Visitors can choose a background then write their stuff on it. I need lots more backgrounds for my visitors to use as a base for their card. The background images are pretty small 301px by 177px and really lend themselves to close-ups or abstract. What I’m offering:Where ever your image is displayed on my site you will always have a good anchor text link to your website, blog etc. If you have 24 images then I can make you your own page with a paragraph about your logos links etc. a bit like the one I’ve done for Goodworks media on my site. beemailcard.com Having people email snippets of your work around is good exposure. (excuse the pun)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Tutorial section is for tutorials only. Topic moved.