xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Esk0

Bf2 Or Cs:s

I'm an avid fan of CS:S, I tried BF2 for a while, also a real fun game, but I have to go with CS:S here. Not all that bad of graphics, AWESOME game-play etc, well I'm not gonna go to in depth, back to playing CS:S

BF:2 Isn't the greatest, I actually perfer 1942 over 2. Cs:s is awsome though, the hit boxes may be bigger and the recoil on the guns may be less than in Cs making it a spray&pray killing game (kind of, there's still some "you have to burst fire") in the game and all but yeah...Not to mention CS:S has mods from Moddb (under halflife two) and they're amazing. For exisitance there's Empires Mod which is exactly like battlefield, on the Source engine... Just think about how sweet that it, the realistic physics with airplanes there's nothing like the physics engine for Source out there.

wow

Your post is a little short isn't it? Anyway, I havnt played either but my friends Play Counter Strike Source and they love it. I know a lot of people that don't really care for Battle Front 2, but I should give them a try some day. Maby when I get the time for the long downloads and some money.Thanks,
Sparkx

He's talking about Battle Field not Battle Front. Although the two games are similar (SW:BF2 is a Starwars Battlefield type game) It's an alright game, but it's an okay game.

I picked up the Battlefield 2: Collection for $40, though I kind of wish I would have stuck to just the $9.99 version with just BF2 on it... The added maps are pretty cool, but registering them was a pain due to EAs website bugs.Your experience playing online depends on finding a decent server. I was lucky enough to find one where the players seemed half way decent... All you have to do is be a team player, and not be a jerk, and for the most part, you'll have no real problems. Of course, you'll always have *bottom* holes, but if you try not to attract their attention, you'll do alright.I enjoy playing as a special ops character, sneaking over and blowing stuff up ;)

I'm a big fan of the battlefield series, i might go back to playing battlefield 2 soon. I'm currently playing battlefield 2142 competitivly but i think battlefield 2 is an overall better game to play, one reason is all the modifications dice has done to the engine really does slow it down a lot, bf2 runs much smoother.As for CS:S, i have it, rarely play it though. I find it's hard to get used to and i enjoyed call of duty 2 multiplayer more. Also the hackers in that game is just unbeleiveable, i don't really like playing CS:S unless i'm totally bored with nothing else to do.As for the expansions and booster backs for battlefield 2 i can safely say here in australia they are dead, don't spend your money on it because you are getting nothing. No one plays them anymore.Next game i'm wating out for will be call of duty 4 and also battlefield 3. I can definately see something huge is going to happen when battlefield 3 comes out-HellFire