xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
master_nero

Hey Guyz! I Am Here ! :)

I myself a programmer and a gamer. me is known to you as MasterNero. I love to surf net and listen to music.

My only goal to surfing net; is to uncover the knowledge that is hidden in. I thrive for knowledge and i am still child on handling major systems.

Wish me good luck ! See ya again in my posts.

Happy posting !

;);) ;) ;)

Edited by master_nero (see edit history)

Master_Nero, please don't post so many topics, its killing the forums. Whenever a forum is OVERLY active it dies and people can't keep up. I know your trying to get credits but my guess is the mods won't like a lot of your posts. Also try and work on Grammer.Sorry to be so harsh..lol

Master_Nero, please don't post so many topics, its killing the forums. Whenever a forum is OVERLY active it dies and people can't keep up. I know your trying to get credits but my guess is the mods won't like a lot of your posts. Also try and work on Grammer.
Sorry to be so harsh..lol

Yes ! you right ! thanks for your advice and i didn't mind it. from now on; i will use break. and sorry for the wrong grammar. I am from non English speaking country so its natural for wrong grammar. ;) ;)

Okay, I'll forgive the grammer.I know your probably anxious for hosting, I know I was. But less posts=better posts. Stick mainly to the technical section if you want hosting. Right good long posts. Don't use things from other sources, even if that means it takes longer.It might take a week for Xisto but its well worth it. Just take your time. Look at hosted member's posts from before they got hosting, see what they did for an example, that might help.

Yes, welcome to Xisto! But in addition to longer more quality posts, try browsing the forum for already-posted topics that you either have an interest in, or solutions to. Replying is a lot easier than starting a new topic, and there's no shortage of threads to choose from. Otherwise you start posting new threads that have already been posted countless times ... it's what most of the new people do. You'll find that you can actually make longer posts in someone else's topic, rather than a couple lines per new post.