xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arkane

Counter-strike This game just rocks

i play this game all the time, i find it soo fun and addictive, i sometimes hack on it though because you need good skills to hack, more skill then playing normally ;)The skill of mastering your hack so you can own everyone, it also depends on how good your hack is though but you have to know your hack's good points and bad points and you have to know others so you know their weakness so you can defeat htme ;)

i like them howl serie of counter strikecounte strike 1.6counter stike condition zeroand counterstrike soursebut i have not enoth thime fore it <- studdys so i am not so good animore as i was befor in fpsthats the resion i dont play it anytime i can

Yes, Counter-Strike rocks, it´s the best game in the world...A good video card to play it is the GeForce 7300GT. since I got this one, I get satisfied.but CSS is not good. CS 1.6 rocks, CSS don´t rocks.Hoping now CS promod to be as good as 1.6, so I will change to promod.