xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arkane

Counter-strike This game just rocks

Just wondering who else plays this game and how long thay have played.Ive been playing since about 1.4 on the Krimzon Tide server. In 1.6 we had the second largest server in the US. Now sadly the clan got broke in half and we are rebuilding but that is beside the point. Counter-Strike is possibly one of the best FPS' that is out there in my opinion. Other games may have better graphics but the game play of Counter-Strike just rules.So ya, who all plays, how long have you played and where do you play?

I like counter strike, and I keep coming back to it when I dont have a project to do or when im not playing a different game. But also its amazing that it started as a mod then it turned into one of the most popular games in the world. Even thought it doesnt have great graphics, its not new, but people still love it, play it, and update it! Some day, there will be my 2 favorite things (not to sound stereotypical) Wii + Halflife!!!

I'm a Pro-Cs player ;) I used to be in CAL-I, But my clan disbanded. I play alot randomly with the LS (Lost Souls) clan But that clan is dieing too. Not enough people to have a CAL team so we just kind of went our own ways.I love Cs and my Wii Too ;) lol

I am not addicted to it but when i have spare time, i do play Counter-Strike: Source and keep changing servers to see how good am i. Only been playing it for 3 months now and i like it. But for your information, i am not an expert in this game and most of the time i am dead in the game :). But hey; it's just for fun aint it? B)

I have been playing Counter Strike Source for about 2 years and i will never find it boring...i dont find it too boring but it does ennoy me that the game is now being populated with young people ages 10-14 that scream down the mic and type things such as 'i am a hax30r!!' Apart from that it is still an amazing game and i still love it very much, so much so that my old clan will be coming back together after my GCSE's (English Qualifications). We plan to get everything that we need such as a server or two, and we have a scrim server alreadywhich another friend of mine has got.

Just wondering who else plays this game and how long thay have played.
Ive been playing since about 1.4 on the Krimzon Tide server. In 1.6 we had the second largest server in the US.

Now sadly the clan got broke in half and we are rebuilding but that is beside the point. Counter-Strike is possibly one of the best FPS' that is out there in my opinion. Other games may have better graphics but the game play of Counter-Strike just rules.

So ya, who all plays, how long have you played and where do you play?

Yeh CS is cool :P. I played CS and half life for more than 2 years in an internet cafe near my house. I used to own :P. I even won some contests :P. But i had to stop cuz i got bored and because of my studies <_<

Someone's going to laugh at me, but I think CS is too fast! I play Source and your character moves so fast that my eyes starts blurring and then when I want to shoot, I'm already shot because my eyes are still trying to process with the hell just happened.I prefer AASF, Battlefield 2142, and Halo 2 for this reason, it's slower pace.xboxrulz

i used to play this game all the time. its very addictive when you get in to it (not addictive like WoW, but makes you want to play alot).i quit for my exams then realised i wasnt missing anything. i still game though, but prefer faster, deathmatch style games like q3 or warsow.