xisto Community
cumar11

Getting Money

guys , if you really wanna make money1. get a jop a with big company , they are reliable and they usually give more money than small companys. Best thing about working in a big company is sometimes there is simply you can hung in the office , if you become a friend with a manager, 2. start your own business , some of you are really smart but you need someone to tell you tell you if your business plan is goint to work, and what your need to do to archieve your goals.sorry about my english , I'm from finland but I'm currently in UK university,

These suggestions are very general, any particular adivce on your second point? I really want to start my a small business too, just dont know what kind.

Yeah cumar, you need to elaborate on this offer before anyone here takes you seriously. We can't participate in something if we do not know what it is and how it works. Some more information please.

I've always thought that making money online is very foolish and you wont recieve as much as u will in ur REAL life. But if you are not old enough, you can try to get money online...for your girlfriend, for parties and friends

Mmm it's tempting... If I ever make money online, it'd be used online too, to pay for my own domain, so I am not expecting a lot, and I am very cautious of scam...

Or just create a shareware program, or a freeware program that requires a little donation, or a php script, and sell it.

Yeah cumar, you need to elaborate on this offer before anyone here takes you seriously. We can't participate in something if we do not know what it is and how it works. Some more information please.

66692[/snapback]

Yes. Next time please tell us more about it.

guys , if you really wanna make money

1. get a jop a with big company , they are reliable and they usually give more money than small companys.  Best thing about working in a big company is sometimes there is simply you can  hung in the office , if you become a friend with a manager,

2. start your own business , some of you are really smart but you need someone to tell you tell you if your business plan is goint to work, and what your need to do to archieve your goals.

sorry about my english , I'm from finland but I'm currently in UK university,

64767[/snapback]

But.. what does any of that have to do with making money online? Those are jobs in real life. Wrong forum. ^.^

In my opinion there is alot of money to be made online. Most people just don't take the time and patience necessary to do it. Most people will join some get rich quick sceme online that hypes you up telling you that you make $10000 in a month or some thing like that. In my experience this is very unlikley if not a down right lie. If you really want to make money online you need to invest study more than money. If you spend 3 months(5 or so hours a day) learning the (legal)tricks of online marketing and such you could make a full time salary online selling almost anything. But it really depends on your level of comitment to it. I would start a website for a hobby and learn a little bit, then try to make a few bucks selling something there. Anything will do, even artwork you have drawn or whatever. Making money online is just like the real world in alot of ways. You need to learn your trade in the real world before you can make good money right? The same applies online.I am still learning, but I have made more online now(after 3 months) than I have invested, and that was without a website. This proves it can be done.

It's so hard and difficult to get weel-paid job in great company? like Microsoft or BLIZZARD, your own business more easy to arrange, but not so well-paid... IMHO