xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matoking1405241541

Final Fantasy Iii Not the American Final Fantasy III

In time, there was Square Enix, who released Final Fantasy III to Famicom. (Not SNES version!). They never released it to outside of Japan. But now, they released new version of that game to DS. It has 3D graphics and new Mooglenet system, which allows you to send messages to NPCs, friends trough Wi-Fi or wirelessly to other DS. It's already released to North America, but not Europe. Ijust can't wait! ;)

From what I heard on GameSpot it was announced to be released in Australia soon.Well, either way, I can't use the MoogleNet system because I'm not in a location nearby to get high speed internet service. I wish I could though, I really want that Onion Knight class. ;)

The game is really quite amazing. I highly recommend it to any DS owner. The visuals are just stunning for the DS, and the FMV during the title sequence is breathtaking, on par with any console RPG, in my opinion. The gameplay is equally amazing, the job system offers you so much customization and freedom. The only complaints I can honestly think of is that the storyline is a bit lacking, and the difficulty is pretty intense (due mostly to lack of save points). Oh and, the Onion Knight Class? Totally worth all the work it takes to get it. Mognet is kinda gimmicky though, I never really see myself really wanting to use it that much.