xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truman69

England Beat Northern Ireland England on the way to world cup next year

England beat Northern Ireland 4-0 B):):) we got the best team in the world we are goin 2 win the world cup next year

LOL...and who told you that England has got the best team in the world? For the fact that England beat Northern Ireland by a 4-0 doesnt mean that England will still beat every other country with the same ease and confidence.Well, untill England meets my country, Nigeria, then shall we know if they are really the best team in the world.There are so many other better terams in this world than the Engliss team.

England beat Northern Ireland 4-0  B):):)  we got the best team in the world we are goin 2 win the world cup next year

64732[/snapback]

There is a chance that we will win the World Cup, but beating Northern Ireland doesn't mean we are going to win for sure!

Now I do think England are one of the best teams in the world. Look at todays line up in the match

Paul Robinson

Ashley Cole

John Terry

Rio Ferdinand

Gary Neville

Joe Cole

Steven Gerrard

Frank Lampard

David Beckham

Michael Owen

Wayne Rooney

Now that team is one of the best teams in the world. Aroudn 5 years ago I wouldn't of dreamed of England winning any tournament like Euro and the World Cup but now, with a team like that I think England have a great chance of winning the World Cup next year. :)

Yeah GO England!!! It would be so much better if soccer was more appreciated(because it is the best sport :) )in the USA B)