xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Orca239

Haseo Orange Siggy Made by Me

Here's the sig:

Posted Image

I made it in Photoshop using a pixel-stretch tut from photoshop tower.

It's only the third thing I've made in photoshop, so I know it isn't the greatest, but still... comments and suggestions please! =D

lol, well there's some truth in that you know. .hack anime: story = awesomeness; animation = total suxThe new .hack//GU games are really good though, they're kinda too easy, but the story still rocks, the gameplay is fun, and the new animation style rocks. I think we're getting a little off-topic though, lol.Thanks for your comment on my siggy! I also have one with a red border instead of orange. The red works good on dark backgrounds and the orange on light backgrounds.

Edited by Orca239 (see edit history)

Looks good to me! Keep messing around with photoshop, and I'm sure you'll really start to get the hang of it. Photoshop can really do some amazing things, and the best way to learn is just to play around with it! ;)

Yep, I found that out pretty quick. At first I tried learning by reading some instruction type things on it, but that didn't work out at all, lol. So instead I looked around for some tuts and they are getting me used to it and give me ideas for new stuff. Thanks for your comment! ^_^