xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.:Brian:.

Cpanel Theme Suggestion

I know that Xisto has its custom theme for cpanel and everything, but after having a number of other hosts with cpanel, I have grown used to the default cpanel theme.Is there any way that we can have in the options for themes, the default cpanel theme? Thanks for taking the time to look at my suggestion,Brian

I assume you meant the "dull-colored" cPanel? I don't see any option that will allow you to change that in cPanel. You might have to use what Xisto provided which is the brighter theme ;) You can change the color of the theme if it helps. Just log in to you cPanel account and scroll to the very bottom where it says Language and Theme, and click on Theme. Choose the color that best suits your liking.

I know that you can change the color of the theme, as well as the language....What I was hoping is that there was a possibility that the original default ("dull colored"), theme could be added to the list of theme choices somehow....

Is it me, or it is for everyone? I used to use the CPanel theme without the Images, the blue one, that it would load much faster, due to I know there everything almost in my memory, so they were useless for me, as I don't want to waste time to see the pictures loading.. Anyway, when I change the Theme through CPanel and after I logout and close the browser, open it again, the default theme is used again? Is it my cookies, or is it something with CPanel setting a bad cookie or maybe it saves in some hidden file on the server what theme I am using? I don't really know, but this started when all the members of Xisto got the superb upgrade of extra space and bandwidth! :? This is a bit annoying, but of course, I can live with it as I am still happy! ;)

@Quatrux: Are you able to change the Theme to the "classic" view? The newer layout is much more brighter and the icons are in different locations (which needs adjusting to for those who are accustomed to the older styled theme).