xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dropkicksidekick

Saving As .jv?

I recently viewed a topic on another forum I went to talking about hosting codes and scripts on a forum so that you can have more board wrapper space.I got everything they said except for saving as a .jv file. Does anyone know how to do that? Do you think they just want me to save the name as .jv?Because I've never heard of .jv as being a source of saving. I'm really trying to get these codes hosted so I can install more mods to my forum.Anyone got any ideas?Sorry If I may of put this in the wrong section. I just know that saving stuff involves computers.

I never heard of a file with a .jv extension before. What exactly is it you are trying to do (what kind of code...give us some name).If anything, you can probably just use a plain text editor like Microsoft's Notepad program to do this. Just remember to save the entire filename in double quotes to ensure that it doesn't save the file as a .txt (notepad) file by mistake. For example. if your file was named code1, you will save it as "code1.jv".