xisto Community
Omkar™

Bug In Ipb Interface User CP

Its been a while since we've upgraded Xisto forums to IPB v2.2.1 and there still seem to be some bugs that call for attention. ;) I'd like to bring forward one such occurence I came across -

When I access my Control Panel, and see the topics I've subscribed to, I get the following peice of code on top of the page: ;)

IPB WARNING [2] in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument (Line: 2711 of /sources/action_public/usercp.php)

IPB WARNING [2] in_array() [function.in-array]: Wrong datatype for second argument (Line: 2711 of /sources/action_public/usercp.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/init.php:365) (Line: 561 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/init.php:365) (Line: 562 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/init.php:365) (Line: 563 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/init.php:365) (Line: 567 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/init.php:365) (Line: 569 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

IPB WARNING [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/Xisto/public_html/init.php:365) (Line: 570 of /sources/classes/class_display.php)

The normal page is seen following these lines, and there seems to be no apparent fault in the page as such. I urge Admin to look into this! ;)

Yes, OpaQue is aware of this problem. But he will not get to resolve this until he is finished with other priorities.This is caused by IPB changing some commands from v2.1 to v2.2. The links called upon is either not available through the new v2.2 skin or the variable used, i.e. index.php?act=..... has changed thus giving that error. And since the rewrite mod for friendly URL, OpaQue will have to address this problem when he can devote more time strictly on forums (rather answering emails for support and questions).Thank you.