xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Holy Hedgehog

Inverted Or Defualt how do you play?

Do you play inverted or Defualt?  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been wondering how many people in the world play halo 2 defualt (like oblivion) or Inverted (like me and Tasty). B):) Some people can play both ways like my brother but i can not see how? :)

i can play both, the reason is is because i started with fps on the pc playing inverted and when i moved to halo 2 i never realized that i could change my settings to inverted until after i got comfortable with default lol.

i can play both, the reason is is because i started with fps on the pc playing inverted and when i moved to halo 2 i never realized that i could change my settings to inverted until after i got comfortable with default lol.

66820[/snapback]

On computer games like Unreal tourdement it always starts in defualt?! :)

But any way you must be prety silly not to know that you can change the settings from defualt to inverted :) (tisk tisk tisk) :D

Well I did use default for a long time, but about a year ago I started playing Max Payne, and did not attempt to turn off the invert. When I went back playing Halo I could not use default anymore.

I play Default, but it all depends which thumb. Right thumb it has to be default, but left thumb it can be either, even though I prefer inverted with my left thumb. So I guess its kind of both.(Left thumb is used in flying games like Starfox, etc)

Well, when I play Halo 2 I play DEFAULT. I just can't stand INVERTED, to me its just wierd. I remember when I first picked up Halo I was playing INVERTED until I notice something was wrong.So I switched the settings back to DEFAULT and it was much better. I have friends who plays INVERTED. I just don't understand how they are able to do it.