xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TeamEFX

Good Java Game Programming Book Here is a book i wanted to share...

Hi Everyone;I am not new to java nor am I incompentent.ANyways, I just wanted to shared a book that I looked throughthat seemed fairly easy to follow for java beginners. IT gives a lot of demos and explainations on terms and methods.Also, it gives you very good instructions on compiling, building, and deploying your game.The book that I am referring to is:Beginning Java 5 Game ProgrammingAuthor is Jonathan S. Harbour from University of Advancing TechnologyISBN: 1-59863-150-0Yes... it is a THOMSON course Technology boo.Its a small book and pretty inexpensive.I bought it brand new for like 20 dollars.IT gives a lot of samples to download.Here are my ratings for it: Readability: 8.5/10Content: 8/10 ... its for beginnersAny feedback would be great, either good or bad.PLEASE THREAD CRAP IF YOU WANT TOO =)eFX