xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ginginca

Site Review Please - Comments Welcome! Site is in pre-launch

Hello!

We are launching a new product next week at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and I have put up the pre-launch site and was hoping for some general feedback on the pre-launch.

I haven't gone about launching a site previously with a pre-launch (so I guess I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to pre-launches.)
Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Gin

I have made some tweaks if you want to take another look:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ haven't had a paycheck since 1995 (and neither has my spouse). But my income hasn't been generated from ebooks. This is my first attempt at THAT. Generally I do marketing for other companies which also includes web development. We also do well with hosting, blogs, anti-spam stuff, domains etc.)Do you think the message is clear enough that people would be willing to part with their money?The countdown continues ... launching Tuesday Feb 13, 2007!

Edited by ginginca (see edit history)

the site looks good with a good combination of colours ,but if you ask me genuinely ,though the color suitablity is good ,it looks more like a scammers site to me,because of the way they have been written and designed ,if you make customer feel that you are going to do a magic ,most smart customer knows that it can't be done ,but yet there is no lack of foolish customers too ,i don't know whether this type of site works but i surely feel that you can do a better job ,by coding a better design ,which look more sophisticated and real .;)

the site looks good with a good combination of colours ,but if you ask me genuinely ,though the color suitablity is good ,it looks more like a scammers site to me,because of the way they have been written and designed ,if you make customer feel that you are going to do a magic ,most smart customer knows that it can't be done ,but yet there is no lack of foolish customers too ,i don't know whether this type of site works but i surely feel that you can do a better job ,by coding a better design ,which look more sophisticated and real .;)

Yes, that's a real tough one to address.

We're certainly ABLE to do much more sophisticated design, but the experts (the ones who make plenty of money doing this type of thing) have this style of approach to the visuals.

I completely agree with you ... just don't know yet my next steps.

Thanks!