xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Forsaken

Command & Conquer Favs CC Series, Which is your favorite and why?

Which Game In The Series Was Your Favorite?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i love command and conquer generals, and i like the way it is just the military rather than all of this super hi-tech alieny stuff that so stupidly powerful it can kill anything in one blow, it a good multiplayer game aswell and something that if you get bored of you can just keep coming back to it and enjoy it just as much as the first time you played it.

Command and Conquer Red Alert to, was definitely the best Command and Conquer game, they should've made Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 instead of Tiberium Wars.-Kevin

Yuri

Command & Conquer Favs

It's my favourite because it's a part of the older generation :P The Red Alert series.. I <3 see&CRA and see&CTS.

-Richyy

Well, I played Generals solidly, and there were so many things wrong with it that drove me to complete frustration. Units are completely stupid; They just stand there as overlords hurl **** at them, the MIGs are overpowered they can destroy infantry, tanks and even aircraft and the only real way to bring them down is gatling cannons, which the stupid USA don't even use, the enemy always used fighter jets to take out your supply routes no matter how many times you blow them to ****, Base destruction is unrewarding, support takes so long to get and so long to utilize it's barely worth the effort, the enemy loved blowing **** out of your bulldozers, The rock-paper-scissors was so fatal your whole strategy could get ****ed up the *bottom* if a dragon tank approaches your red army, having an enemy black lotus piss up your base doesn't feel fun, rather blatantly annoying

RAG RAG RAG RAG RAG

brb, gonna play generals :(

i say red alert 2Command & Conquer Favs

red alert is just awesome and fun!

because online is great and is just in the middle of real time and future time

telsa towers have been my fav when I was 5!every time I walkeds down the road to get to school I think that the lights are telsa towers lol =]

-reply by ryan john