xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
artifesto

Online Games

i tend to play alot of online games and go through and beat the same ones over and over any new games would be apreciatedthe best on i am currently playing is Slavehackthis is a online hacking game that simulates hacking but your computer is on the inter net and no real hacking is done against your own computer.

I am horrible at those hacking games. XD I've tried them before, and am only able to get through the first few levels. After that, I usually resort to hints and eventually cheats. >.< So I've given up on them, and forgotten the websites to them by now. Sorry. ^^"

If you like solving mysteries though, check out the Stickman Murder Mystery Games. The graphics look like they're done in MS Paint (and they probably are) and it's nothing fancy, but it's the content that counts. Same with Access Excellence's Mystery Spot which has mysteries that have nice illustrations and bases the game on scientific facts.

Serena