xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
uapconsole

Midnight Oil

Well, I have been reading more on Apache Handlers on cPanel (Xisto manager). I have been reading about this stuff all night and didn't even realize how late it was until I saw the sunlight penetrating my shades :) I been also trying to deploy a .war file and reading on this subject. I will google for some hands on howtos or tutorials on deployment of .war files via Tomcat. However, I would be grateful if anyone has any suggestions for any tutorials on this subject. Anyhow, I'm quite tired and probably finish my movie and do the sleep thing, as they say. Oh, this is a French film (flick I'm currently watching) titled Genesis, its quite interesting. It seems to be a scientific explanation on the Book of Genesis. Well, it really encompasses all Creation theories. The film attempts to explain Creation theory from an objectively scientific view. I think this film would be interesting for theists and atheists alike. Goodnight...well good morning to all. - Demirelli