xisto Community
Lewisthemusician

Developers Needed For The Design Of A New Forum Wanna Help?

Hey everyone, I am currenly building my own Forum.I need people to help me build it.Staff i am looking for2 Designers (To Design the look and do the pictures)4 PHP Coders (To Help me code it)1 Javascript Coder1 Ajax Coder 2 Forum Makers (To create the forum)If you have all 2 or more qualities the better it is.You will get payed with publicity if we sell them or give them free.Hope Someone Is willing to help.Thanks-LewisP.S I am posting this on other forums to get people.

Hi

Hey everyone,

I am currenly building my own Forum.

I need people to help me build it.

Staff i am looking for

2 Designers (To Design the look and do the pictures)

4 PHP Coders (To Help me code it)

1 Javascript Coder

1 Ajax Coder

2 Forum Makers (To create the forum)

If you have all 2 or more qualities the better it is.

You will get payed with publicity if we sell them or give them free.

Hope Someone Is willing to help.

Thanks

-Lewis

P.S I am posting this on other forums to get people.

Have you tried the free Forums which are available.. there are many out there.. infact.. I suppose asta host provides the PHPbb. You can set it up easily..

https://www.phpbb.com/

and if you already know of the free forums.. whats the new idea you are having ?

regards

If he already wants to build a forum system from scratch, do not obstruct him :) It is always better to create something yourself than to use a pre-made option. What's more, if you take up this job seriously, along with other teammates, you ought to end up with something good.For example, a forum created this way would have only the features you need. Next, it would be hard to hack, since the code wouldn't be available publicly, as it is with free (and paid) forum systems. And finally, this kind of forum would be free; it would just take some time to make it. Who knows, you might even start selling it later on.

If he already wants to build a forum system from scratch, do not obstruct him :) It is always better to create something yourself than to use a pre-made option. What's more, if you take up this job seriously, along with other teammates, you ought to end up with something good.
For example, a forum created this way would have only the features you need. Next, it would be hard to hack, since the code wouldn't be available publicly, as it is with free (and paid) forum systems. And finally, this kind of forum would be free; it would just take some time to make it. Who knows, you might even start selling it later on.

Exactly, i am creating a forum, my own forum from scratch as in, coding a forum, scripting one for people to download free and use it on their site. But mainly for my sites because i'm tired of the forums around.
Anyone want to help, i've already got 2 people working on it. Also, can someone help think of a really cool name. I have a idea for a name but i'm not sure. It's got to have meaning and depth.

Hello! I want to know, where you have a section for advertising at a forum? Or it is not present? I have not found it. P.S. Are you see storm in Europe? It's a horror...

Yeh, loads of damage from it in the UK. So about the forum, when i get my site up ill make a section for it.
So far i have:
1 designer and 2 php coders
:)

I am looking for hosting for my site :)

Only thing I don't possess in that list is the creativeness for pictures, the only thing that concerns me is what you said.Paid with publicity if you sell it, so then who's raking in the profit? I understand the publicity side of things if it's offered freely however.So how far have you actually gotten with developing your own forum?Cheers,MC

Only thing I don't possess in that list is the creativeness for pictures, the only thing that concerns me is what you said.
Paid with publicity if you sell it, so then who's raking in the profit? I understand the publicity side of things if it's offered freely however.

So how far have you actually gotten with developing your own forum?

Cheers,

MC

I have got hosting, i have drawn the design. I am currently building it.
I am setting up ftp for the people who are helping.