xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jaskaran

Looking For A Runescape Clan

IF you're looking for a runescape clan than you're at the right place, I have a runescape clan called the R.S.S.C.(runescape smarts clan) this runescape clan is a open clan for all of us, this clan start in about 2 weeks till than you can join this can if you want to at the folowing link:
http://www.freewebs.com/runescapesmarts/
Click join here to join than ( if you want to tell other clan member's that you joined than) go to the member's chat page and type your runescape user name and tyoe that you joined this clan.
thanks if you read this and joined.
thanks alot again.

do you have any type of requirements for joining. i know many clans want to have people at certain levels and skills before they are allowed in!what does this clan do exactly. fight people, walk around in a ground, complete quests?

do you have any type of requirements for joining. i know many clans want to have people at certain levels and skills before they are allowed in!
what does this clan do exactly. fight people, walk around in a ground, complete quests?

This clan is a open clan for all levels and we might vote what to do and fight and do our jobs