xisto Community
niran

Tutorial: Dreamweaver, 3ds Max, Flash, Html, Css Dreamweaver, 3DS MaX, Flash, HTML, CSS

Wah thanks, Niru! *Bookmarks this page* This is a very useful list! Saves time on us searching in Google. ;___; But you've doubled on some links in the same category, though.

Seriously, thanks for posting this! I've been in search of good tutorials for Flash (finally trying to move up from adobe animations), and this thread is super-helpful. Kudos a tu!

Wow thanks for the tutorial listings.... I have wanted to brush up on a few programs that I have been away from... AKA Flash and StudioMax. I have been too much into the Graphic Design aspect of paper media lately haha... I planned on reformatting the PC and if necessary then start installing my programs like mad.I will just have to see what tut goodies you have listed there and maybe go ahead and play away!Thanks again!- skedad -