xisto Community
mindTweaK

Need Help? Ask Tweak.

I've been using several programs including the infamous Photoshop Cs2 for about a decade or so now, and I've often been a first source for people looking to get flyers, web banners, signatures, and other miscleaneous tasks performed.I've made well over five grand in graphic jobs in the last year, and would love to help out begginers.Only problem I have is that I'm very busy with going to college, work, random graphic jobs, and concerts I perform, I will be very tedious in helping people.By tedious I mean vague, to short awnsers, or I'll direct you in amazing places where I learned mass amounts of knowledge from.Most regards,mindTweak, Tweak, Tweak_Er (David Bielich.)

Hi, do you know a good place to learn pixel art? (more specifically character design).I'm making a game which is going fairly well, alot of graphics I can accomplish in MSPaint (basic animations like fire and stuff) or Photoshop (menu's, help screens, some objects like blocks and things like that etc), but right now I am using a ripped gameboy bomberman sprite and I want an original one, but I can't even figure out where to begin designing one (I need to animate it walking in 4 direction at the least also), heck even editing one is a pain for me lol.