xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

About A Sunny Day....

First of all....

Sorry if i write something wrong, i'm not english, an i don't know how my english is doing.. but.. i'll try to write everything about me to introduce my self here!

Oh, well, hell.. Hello!

I'll say something about myself, just to you understand "WHY" I'm here!

My name is Hanns, but call me Sunny if you prefer. Brazil is my country.. and look at that, i didn't find anyone from Brazil at this point... maybe they are hiding their selfs, so, if there's a brazilian person reading, manifest yourself... if not, just say "Wee!"

I think that nobody knows that in Brazil, we don't have any webhosting for us, so we need to run aroud the world and search for other hosts in other countries....

I had a site named "Rom Star", good times.. it was a site about emulators and roms, and our staff had a lot of work to keep online 3 Gb of games, including all consoles... It was storm times, but i passed wining.. i addiquired some experience with it, and i with a new project of site, i forgot the roms and games...

There's two years that i worked alone, all by my self on a site to have erverything about pop culture (music, films, arts, youtube 'the new pop culture', etc). And i really need a host to host my form mail, i have already joined all hosts that a knew, but i can't find one that a formmail works well, actually, there's no host working a formmail script for me... this is sad... but, maybe this times changed....

I really could say that i like to meet other people, but i loved to meet other people, know their culture.. it's nice!

But...

I think i just write to much for a minute... and to much for just a little description...

Thanks to much for everyone..

And... Happy new year! 2007 is coming... and the end of the world too!^^