xisto Community
flashdiamond

Site Info

when I use my credits for the 30 cred site will I be able to see the stats on my site eg, number of visitors, page loads, hits... on some sites you can't so I was just wondering if you can on Xisto. I am not hosted yet so to the ones who are please let me know. Merry Christmas and happy a new year.

When you login to cPanel, there will be a section under Analysis and Log files where you can check up on those stats you mentioned earlier. They go into almost every little detail with charts and tables.

when I use my credits for the 30 cred site will I be able to see the stats on my site eg, number of visitors, page loads, hits... on some sites you can't so I was just wondering if you can on Xisto. I am not hosted yet so to the ones who are please let me know.
Merry Christmas and happy a new year.

Once you are hosted, everything is included. Simply, if you upload too many things, be careful not to go out of space.

Once you are hosted, everything is included. Simply, if you upload too many things, be careful not to go out of space.

It's not that easy to fill up a web page. =P Mainly a starting one!

CPanel is pretty complete and easy to use (at least to me and a friend of mine), you won't have problems with it I guess.