xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
elevenmil

America To Sell F-16's Up to two dozen to be sold to Pakistan

Not really. According to what I've heard from Ancient Chinese text, the enemy always be friendly with you then backstabs you after you gave them everything they want.xboxrulz

Psh, why in the hell would we do this? I doubt Pakistan can even fly them... This always happens, though -- we give away weapons, etc. and then they use it against us. For example, we gave Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban weapons to fight off the Russians, and now we are fighting against them with the weapons we gave them. Pretty dumb idea...

That isn't no surprise :( That's also quite good for the US no matter what, why? because the make millions on selling weapons, it's the first more profitable business in the world, the second is drugs!!Fear of selling weapons to the enemy ? eheheh, i wouldn't worry about that since F-16 are quite visible and difficult to do a guerilla war with, if the US entered on war against Pakistan they would neutralise them as quick as you can blink an eye :lol:

wow i never knew there was an official "market" for selling weapons to countrys, anyway i think what they r doing is stupid :lol:i suppose they probably have trackers built inside them or somthing :D lol"Hey mr president one of our F-16 we gave away is heading towards the building at maximum speed, are they giving us it back sir ? "LOLRocket BOOM, "thats one F-16 we could rebuild sir ":(