xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joshthegreat

Ps3 Wishlist Theres still time for more features

What are the absolute must features of the upcoming PS3 console. It's no way near release so what do you want the console to feature apart from what it already has. Also, what games do you want to appear on the PS3?The games I would like to see are definitley,- Tony Hawk's Underground game.- Gran Tourismo 5 (already spoekn of as GT4 is the last GT game appearing on ps2.- Metal Geary Solid- Gran Theft Auto- Prince of Persia- BurnoutAll these games in my opinion would do great on the PS3, because they are all already very successfull on the PS2. Imagine what could be done with them on the next generation console!

That would suck for a GTA game to be on it.They spread the game out on way too many consoles, usually only porting 1 or 2 games of it over. I think PS2 is the main system though. So let's do a check here.I THINK all GRand Theft Auto games are on the PS2.I know GTA 3 and Vice City are on Xbox as I have them (Double Pack)I'm not sure what's on the PC, but I do know there are games on it.I can understand 1 or 2 consoles, but they're pushing it in my opinion.

Need for speed 3 fifa 2007 cos fifa 2006 is comeing out 4 ps2 it may be a world cup 2006 or something yeh metal gear solid and prince of persiaam thinkin about the PSP more than the PS3 do you know a date for PS3 end of the year??????

Solar, the Playstation 2 and the Playstation 3 are made by the same company though. Playstation 2 and Gamecube are totally different and I agree with you when you say releasing a GTA game on Gamecube would be wrong. But having a GTA game on Playstation 3 would be fine.

I would like to see FIFA 2007 on the Playstation 3 although I would suspect that in a few years FIFA will be dead because Pro Evolution Soccer is unfortunatly starting to dominate the football scene.

I understand that they're made by the same company, I'm not THAT ignorant...However, I ish t hey would keep a series of games on 2, preferably one console, so ppeople don't have to buy different consoles just to continue playing that series of games.

But then how would they make it bigger, better and more powerful pedestrian system? It would be a crime not to have it the PS3 is you ask me. All the stuff you can only wish for in a GTA game will be possible on the PS3, so long as they program it so you can do whatever it is you want to do... but new windows will be opened for GTA and a load of other games come to that.

I cant wait til the ps3 comes out too i would like to see a new Final Fantasy series on that system and a couple new rpg games. I heard that the xbox 2 is suppose to be coming out before the ps3. If the systems come out soon you can expect to see them around christmas time because thats where the businesses make all their money at. Anyways i hope to see one of the new systems on the shelf in the near future, only rumors so far on the 2 systems that i have seen but i can expect to hear more when they want us to hear more. I dont beleive anyone that can expect a year that we will be seeing this new system either.

Here is my PS3 wishlist:- Fifa football- Metal Gear Solid- Smackdown- GTA- Killzone- TimesplittersI would really like to see these games feature for the PS3 in some form or another.

i think i read somewhere that there is going to be a metal gear solid made for the next generation of consoles which will be amazing, i also can't wait to see what the final fantasy games on the ps3 are going to be like, GTA will probably be made for the ps3 becuase it is certian that even it if it isnt that good a game it will sell well

I would like to see a better look on the PS2, and more durability.Everything on the PS2 looks plain, and breaks very easily. I've had about 5 PS2 controllers break on me, and I don't even OWN a PS2. X.xAnd no, I don't play rough with them.

Different MemoryCard colours! Wooo! Like with the old PS1. I had a green one, a blue one, and an orange one. Those were the days... Hopefully they'll do something cool like the with the PS3. As an extra.

The memory card doesn't matter to me, but I would definitely like to see a better looking Playstation. More color, and a less "boxy" look...Pre-integrated broadband adapters would be VERY cool too...

i gonna get PS3 over my birthday next year spring heheh.. i can't wait till it comes out. i gonna pick the silver color. it looks the best for PS3 instead of white or black.