xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CKY

For All You Halo 2 Fans... New Downloadable Content DLC soon to be released

Sweet! I'm a big Halo 2 player when it cones to Live. I can't wait till they bring Sidewinder back though, thatwas my favorite. Meh, I'll make with what's here.

new maps can b dlable at the end of april! yay! 9new maps! yay! bad news is only the 1st 4maps r free. the rest 5must b bought. or u can get them all at once 4 $20.

I think I heard somewhere that 10 maps are coming out... an old one and even a new Mountain Dew symbol for your character. Mountain Dew are partnered up with bungie for this and made a deal that if they could get enough money to release a new map, Bungie would put in a extra character symbol. Sweet lol :)

wow since when did they do this?the only thing how do you get them into a Xbox 360? :\

ya finally, me and a bunch of my friends have been wondering when bungie will be making some more maps for halo 2. How many are there? And how much are they? I cant wait till i get them. Cant wait till i play them and get them. It's too bad that they didn't make a re-make or just bring back sidewinder back. that was a great map and i played on it all the time with my friends and stuff.